What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Saturday 12 October 2013

Snowball Fight Cube Card

Kathy and I have been making 3D cube cards this week and sending each other pictures of our creations.  I love it when we do this as it really inspires me to get crafting.  I like the variety of ways the card design can be used to create lovely cards for all occasions.  

made this card using the gorgeous Snowball Fight stamp from Lili of The Valley and their Krafty Christmas and Classic Christmas 8" x 8" paper pads.  I die cut a Christmas tree and some white grass and went mad with the glitter glue.  I stamped the greetings using Lili of The Valley's Christmas Sentiment Tags and added them to some raffia along with some little bell beads and tied a little bow.  

The photos below show the card upright, the card half folded and the card folded closed ready to pop in an envelope. 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge Lesley, what an amazing project!

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete